A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Sunday 6 March 2011

The attempted calm after the storm

So I binged yesterday, it was really bad. I was just really down for various reasons so my boyfriend surprised me with ordering Domino's which arrived a few minutes after I did at his place. I really was feeling pretty rotten so I just went for it. I ate it. I had three slices of the damn pizza as well as a few other things along the way, like biscuits and Haribo and just general junk. I'm now sick to my stomach with myself and I just feel so rotten. Like a massive failure.

At this point in time I really want to be strong and just NOT eat for at least a whole day or two, but I know that'll just lead to more failure as I'll go crazy not being able to have anything but water. I have tried it before and I just crack. So I'm going to try not to dwell too much on the happenings of yesterday as I've already cried my eyes out of it for a few hours. I am back on my 'nothing at all over 400 cal per day' diet now, and since it's 13.00 or so here, I haven't eaten anything yet. I always find my cravings come really badly between three and six in the afternoon - so I usually try to hold off until those hours to eat the bulk of whatever I'm having that day. Of course I crave like crazy later in the evening but I just DON'T let myself eat anything after six.

I know 400 calories can be a lot to work with if I for example make my own salads and don't use dressing, and by eating low calorie things, but some days I just go crazy for something like chocolate. The other day I couldn't stand it, I needed chocolate. I went and bought one small bar of chocolate and left, and it was amazing. 260 calories of chocolate is a lot on top of other stuff, but it is all I ate that day. So in actual fact, I can eat whatever the fuck I want just small amounts of it. The hunger doesn't really bug me anymore, so I'm fine on just one bar of chocolate or one cookie or something in a day.

There are these ridiculous cookies in the Sainsbury's supermarkets. It's their bakery section, so you have to go ask them to look the nutritional info up for you, or alternatively e-mail them, which I did, this is what I got:

Taste the Difference milk chocolate cookies 
 Per cookie 
1628 kjoules 
390 kcals 

390 calories in ONE average sized cookie. Haha, absolutely fucking terrible. I guess if I really wanted one that would be my limit for the day, but to be honest, the other cookies are the same size but with about 170 calories less. To be honest though, the cookies are pretty damn amazing. Not sure they're worth the 390 calories though.

Think I might have some wheatabix today as I've really been feeling like cereal. And Wheatabix is easy as you don't have to go measure out the portion size etc, and two tablets of the cereal seems like quite a bit. It is filling at least. With 100ml of skimmed milk, it's 150 calories, which isn't too bad and leaves me som lenience for the rest of the day. 

I watched Black Swan the other day, the pretty new Natalie Portman movie about ballet. And my god she's so tiny in it. Way smaller than she has ever been before, and she got a lot of flak for that. But she looked stunning - so tiny and weightless. I will be like that.

xoxo 


Yes please to legs like these

5 comments:

  1. I loved that movie =]
    Such a mindfuck, though lol.
    Good luck with your restriction!
    You should try the ABC diet, it keeps switching the amount of calories you're allowed for one day so that it tricks your metabolism into keeping its pace up and not shutting down and going into starvation mode.
    I'm doing it.
    Lund3on is hosting a group ABC thing, you should definitely join =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love, thanks for reading my blog! I totally get what you mean about the boyfriend thing...I found it so hard this weekend as even though I told him I was 'dieting', he just doesn't get it, and kept trying to make me eat! It wasn't easy....anyways sounds like ure back on track...if you need any encouragement or someone to talk to I'm always here! we can do this! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happens to the best of us, but you can pull through stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have a lot of willpower and self control to not eat until 13h! I never seem to be able to skip my breakfast somehow...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I come from Italy, i like ur blog and im following you since now :) i admire you for the willpower of eating ONLY the one chocolate bar and NOTHING. Else 4 the rest of the day, thats the right approsch 4 being skinny like the girl in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete