A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Drown yourself in water

'Starving Artist' was totally right with her suggestion of basically drinking a fuck load of water when craving food. I tried it, and I drank as much as I physically felt I could, and my stomach just felt so full of liquid that I didn't think I could actually fit more in. Having your stomach that full also makes the hunger go away. Awesome tip there - really appreciated it. To top it off, after drinking loads of water I brushed my teeth, so my cravings were 100% gone. Another thing that helps me is reading a little of Wasted by Marya Hornbacher - not really intended as motivation but it does the trick. I do have it on a file so if anyone wants it I can email it, (first come first serve though, not going to keep emailing it for years obviously), just leave the email in comments.

Had 301 calories today, which is right on my target, well 1 calorie over...but hey. I had a yoghurt at 95 calories and zero fat, toffee flavour so it did sort of feel like a treat to be honest! And then I had toast with weight watchers baked beans, sooo long since I've had that English dish. I did drink a lot too, and I'm taking my vitamins. Superficially chosen by me: vitamins targeting the nutrients hair needs. I really do love my hair. Went to the hair dressers and apparently my hair is so healthy now - she could tell by the masses of new strands coming through at my scalp - whoop.

It's evening now, and I just love the feeling of feeling slim in the evening. When I eat a lot more than 300 calories in a day I just feel enormous and bloated by the evening. I think of things I used to eat in a day and feel disgusted that that much volume of food was being pressed into a fist-sized stomach or so. As soon as this 'stretching' happens my whole midriff expands and the ability to suck in etc is completely gone and you're left with an outwards bump that won't go away till morning. Then you look in the mirror and fool yourself that you don't look that bad, and then the cycle begins and by the evening your belly looks nothing like the flat empty one you saw straight after waking up. Well that was the story for me anyway, and every night I would be equally upset that I made my stomach expand. It's just nice to be back on track and see absolutely no different between my morning belly and my evening belly. Sounds random, but it's true - it really does make me happy. Now I am not skinny yet, but at least I'm losing. It sucks, but it takes time. How amazing it would be if it was just instant.

Tomorrow I will eat this I reckon - and spread it out obviously. I have a lot of coursework to do tomorrow, so instead of indulging on two bricks of wheatabix wih semi skimmed milk all in one go, I'm going to go for lower calorie things so I will eat more often:
- Small Granny Smith apple (70kcal)
- Fat-free yoghurt (80kcal)
- WeightWatchers tomato soup (65kcal) - or might go for one of the other flavours I have, but they're even lower in calories anyway.
- Small Granny Smith apple again (70kcal)

I'm really wanting to start drinking coffee, just black americano coffee. For multiple reasons really, one being that I think it's incredibly cool (which is a ridiculous reason). Though people do say it helps speed metabolism, and also, it does give energy, which I could probably use after dropping from eating normally to eating 300 calories. Maybe I will try it soon. I'll give allt he cafes a little go - one of my friends drinks Starbucks black coffee every single day, but can't stand the one from Costa. Perhaps I will start with trying out starbucks as it tends to be more mild. I do love cappuccino though, but I'd rather have it minus the calories. 

Stay skinny, beautifuls. 

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked my tip! =D
    Also, if you drink coffee, get a calcium sup to take at night, caffeine makes you pee out calcium and weak bones aren't something we need any more help getting xD
    c/p
    For every cup of coffee (equivalent to 150 mg of caffeine), approximately 5 mg of calcium is excreted in the urine.

    doesn't seem like a lot, and for a normal person it really isn't.. but for us.. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of being skinny in the evening to:)

    ReplyDelete