A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Monday 4 October 2010

Fast Day 1

Woo! I haven't eaten anything today, and I just got back home from seeing a friend for a couple of hours, and even though I kinda, well really, want to eat...I came back and threw out everything binge-worthy. Basically anything that tastes nice. Now there's nothing worth breaking my fast for...but amazing choc chip cookies would actually BE worth it, but would feel and taste worth it. But they are gone. As well as everything yummy.

It feels amazing  to have managed one day. Yes, I know, it's nothing to brag about - anyone could do a day, but I really thought I'd break and eat something...even if that something was little, I thought I would. But I didn't, so it just makes me feel happy. I'm totally empty :)

Tomorrow comes day 2 of my fast. Got a really full day at uni which is good in that you don't have time to eat, but bad because everyone goes and sort of eats lunch together. It's suspicious sitting there with a rumbling stomach and claiming you're not hungry! How do I make it shut up!? I'll just take the whole 'I feel a bit sick' story, and it'll be cool. I'll be sipping something filling like diet coke anyway. Guess that will silence my stomach.

Stay skinny, people!

xoxo

JUST, WOW.

2 comments:

  1. congrats darling!! you're amazing, and throwing out anything to temp you was a great idea

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work lovely, that's an awesome effort for your first day! Good luck with your second day, I'm sure you'll do great :) I hate it when my stomach rumbles and other people notice haha so annoying.. happened to me last night!

    Thanks so much for the advice you left on my blog, it's much appreciated. I'm thinking that I will end up going back to that plan because it worked the first time around! At least we're all in this together, it feels less daunting that way. I really admire you for throwing all your junkfood away too, that's impressive! Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete