A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Friday 8 October 2010

Fasting progress report

Oh. My. God. I have been so busy with uni and courseworks and just general reading for my course. There is just SO much reading - it's almost unbearable. Good news is I've been far to busy to eat and though yesterday was pretty rough, I'm still going strong and I still can't believe it. I can't actually believe I've managed to fast for four days. I have never managed to show such strength when it comes to dieting ever.

More good news: Found an ana buddy and she's absolutely awesome, we're connecting so well and I feel like I've known her for years and can tell her anything. We're pretty similar I think, shame she lives in America! We'd totally get along. Anyway she's helping me through it and she's such an inspiration to me - total motivator. We feel like we're in this together...I am so lucky to have found her.

I watched Sharing the Secret on youtube - the whole film is there. And I really enjoyed it. She had the most stunning figure ever. And even though I'm not mia in the slightest, I still found it inspiring and it gave me some motivation. I liked that it was made in 2000 so it's not too old or anything. But my god I wanted to die when I saw her in her leotard - she was so tiny and perfect. I will be like that someday. Just you wait.

Going to fast for one more day - that makes it 5. Then I'm thinking about eating under 200 calories for five days then fasting for five again...I'm a bit unsure though. But I will eat a little after tomorrow is done and dusted.

Love you all and stay empty.

xoxo

Main character from Sharing the Secret. She's all grown up here, but still tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment