A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Sunday 3 October 2010

First ever fast.

I'm going to start a fast tomorrow...have NO idea how well that's going to go, but I really am going to try my hardest. If it gets tooooo bad, then I'll probably go back to 200 calories a day, otherwise I may just break and end up having a huge binge. It's better to allow myself to have controlled food than to push myself too far which will just cause the opposite of what I want. That said, I WILL do three days at least. I have to. Well that's what I've predecided anyway. Cool if anyone else wants to join!

I'm allowed to drink the following: water (obviously), zero calorie sugar-free squash, diet coke/coke zero, green tea, normal tea with one sweetener and a tiny splash of skimmed milk (just how I like it anyway). And that's it. It seems scary to me, but I'm secretly so excited. Apparently if you do a fast you lose like a pound a day - think positive!

Oh, by the way, if anyone else wants to download Wasted as a free pdf file, then here's the link: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/8661557 - sometimes things like this get removed after a while, but it's definitely working for the moment.

So I posted on yahoo answers that I was seeking a pro ana email buddy to really get into the personal and help each other on our road to skinniness. Although a blog is helping there's something about focusing on one person and sort of believing that you're both in this together and you can't let each other down. Anyway, I posted a question thing and specified that I wanted someone my age and in the UK, and preferably in the same part of their life as me - ie. going to uni. It just makes working together and relating to each other so much easier. Though I have NOTHING against helping a 14 year old and getting advice from them...but it means we'll have different problems. They have the problem of hiding it from their parents, whilst I practically live alone. In a way I wish someone was sort of watching over me - not 24/7 but more often than at the moment, because it may actually help me to stop getting binging cravings. When I'm alone, I want to eat SO much more...cause no one will see the damage. It's bad. But I'm getting over this - slowly.

Anyway, I got a couple of emails posted under my question, so I sent them both an email, admittedly the same email, but I wanted to find out which one of them I could relate to more. Now I've just browsed their yahoo answers account, and one of them seems to have joined yahoo answers purely to reply to my question with their email which seems very promising. Well, the other...not so much. This is what she wrote in reply to another question; that question being:



Understanding anorexics and others who suffer from food disorders?

Sometimes I think food disorders are about attention. I know I shouldn't think that, but if they aren't, what are they caused by?"

Her answer:
Well everyones gonna be different. Some do it for attention, some to cope with feelings, past experinces, depression, striving to "do one right thing in there life," so they believe, and to deal with anxiety. The list goes on. Not everyone knows each other, maybe one girl has to deal with growing up with abuse, so she turned to anorexia to feel accepted. Maybe one girl just looks at her friends and decides she really needs to lose weight. Theres no one answer.
Accept this is a serious issue, and when people turn to this, they need serious help, which is absoultly always avaliable. There's so much more to live for than food and weight...



Well that's just great - I hope she realises I'm just going to block her emails anyway now. I think it was kinda pointless of her to ONLY leave her email so I would think it was someone who actually wanted to help me. But no, she wanted to trick me into emailing her, the pro ana hater. I just thought it was a little unnecessary and wanted to rant about it. I wonder what she'll email back - I mean I asked the woman if she wanted to join me in a fast! Ha..

If anyone wants to join me in a fast, let me knoowww! 
Over and out, future skinnies.

xoxo


(Whyyy won't this let me upload my photos anymore? Anyone else got this problem?)

1 comment:

  1. Good work on attempting a fast, I'm yet to do that.. I'm scared I think. I was contemplating it but I think I need to ease myself into it. Sounds like you know what you're doing though, keep us updated on how it goes :) I'm sure you'll do great and it's an easy way to lose a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete