A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Thursday 30 September 2010

Trigger book...

Today I fasted. Thanks for the advice BellaAna...I totally did what you suggested, and you're right. And since I managed to not eat at all today and only drink low or no calorie drinks I feel I'm back on track, and positive I'll manage my no more than 200 cal a day diet. To be honest, I don't have a choice - I  can't live like this anymore.

Just downloaded Wasted by Marya Hornbacher for free which is awesome, been looking for it for sometime and I finally found it. Apparently it's pretty good thinspo, and if you sorta read in the wrong way you can actually get some nice tips and tricks, or it'll simply trigger you to continue with your pro-ana lifestyle. Obviously she's not trying to be a trigger, but many claim the book really is. 

Tomorrow, I will eat 3 low fat rice cakes and one small apple (all spread out over the day of course). And that will be it. I know I can do this. I have to. That is what I will eat, and that is all. I'm allowed green tea, coke zero and water too. I will not be a failure and have to admit it on here. 

I'm now going to tuck into bed and continue reading Wasted (only read the first chapter so far). I feel so amazingly empty and light. I must remember this feeling, it actually feels good as opposed to feeling bloated and stuffed - lets admit, no one likes that feeling.

Stay empty, bitches.
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. That book was the most amazing book in the world. The best part of the book is when she moves out of state after her first hospital visit.
    Don't you just love the way be writes, it makes me feel sad so i dont eat in a way.

    ReplyDelete