A Pro-Ana Lifestyle Blog. Live like an anorexic. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Taking up planning.

I binged yesterday. It was the worst feeling ever but it tasted so amazing. With every bite I was thinking 'I shouldn't be doing this. I really shouldn't be doing this'...it kinda took the pleasure out of it, which is why I stopped after only half the pot of Ben and Jerry's - otherwise I promise you the entire thing would have gone down. I still can't believe I ate it. This should be easy! Getting skinny should be easy cause it's what I want, more than pretty much everything. I just can't believe I let my self control slip after so long of doing well.

I've decided to plan out my food every evening for the coming day. I find that I mess up most when I start thinking 'Humm, what do I feel like eating? What should I eat?' is when I screw up most. So now I'll never have to think that, I'll eat what's on my plan. And only that.

Plan for today:
- Rice Cake (28 cal)
- Small Apple (50 cal)
- One serving of jelly (10 cal - gotta love the sugarfree jelly!)
- Heinz pasta shapes, small (127)

Total: 215


I guess the only good thing about a binge is that it really makes you motivated afterwards. My second year of uni has just started again though, so I'll be busier. Less time to just sit around near the fridge...

Now, I'm going to watch the new Gossip Girl and 90210 - both GREAT thinspos.


THINSPO

No comments:

Post a Comment